As many larger businesses are already certificated, it is small businesses that are generally looking towards ISO 9001 Quality Management System (QMS) certification as part of its business growth plans.
In a small business with fewer people involved, communications are more straightforward and direct. Personnel may undertake a wide variety of tasks and decision making may even be confined to just a few people (or even one).
For a small business the process of introducing a Quality Management System is greater due to:-
- minimal available resources
- limited or no background in Quality Management Systems
- difficulty in understanding and applying the standards
- costs involved in setting up a quality management system
- post certification system maintenance resourcing and costs
Avoiding costly mistakes in the planning and implementation stages is essential, Synergix Solutions will assist in avoiding such mistakes and provide you with a better understanding of what you need to do and also what not to do.
If yours is a small business and you would like more information and assistance with implementing a Quality Management System or you need help with maintaining your system and ISO 9001 certification, then contact us to discuss your requirements in more detail