More frequently today customers seek the confidence provided by organisations with a quality management system with ISO 9001 certification.
Being customer focused, meeting customer expectations and satisfaction with the potential of increased business opportunities are prime reasons for having a certificated management system.
- Greater focus on your organisations objectives and customers expectations
- Improved quality of products and services, cost reductions and satisfied customers
- Customers confidence in your organisations products and services
- Systematic business approach, improved risk management, identify poor performance, continual improvement
- Better management of stakeholder relationships; e.g. customers, suppliers, employees
- Management confidence that intended quality is being achieved and maintained
- New market opportunities, maintain market share, competitive advantage
- Opportunities to compete with larger organisations